NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Here is a chance to get your image or name on the STS-135 the space shuttle which is to be launched on 8th July, 2011, and you will also win a certificate for free.
The 135th and final space shuttle flight is targeted for launch on July 8, 2011. Atlantis will carry the Raffaello multipurpose logistics module to deliver supplies, logistics and spare parts to the International Space Station. The mission also will fly a system to investigate the potential for robotically refueling existing spacecraft and return a failed ammonia pump module to help NASA better understand the failure mechanism and improve pump designs for future systems.
To launch your face into space and become a part of history, just follow these steps:
- Click here to Participate.
- Print and save the confirmation page with your flight information.
- You will start getting certificates on 7/20/2011, so click here for certificates after 7/20/2011.
So enjoy getting certificates from NASA.
For more info Click Here.
~source: NASA Face In Space
After a long wait of nearly about 11 months Apple iPhone 4 is here in India. India being the world’s second largest mobile market had to wait for such a long time but finally was launched on 27th May, 2011 by mobile phone carrier Aircel.
Aircel launched it with a new pricing model in which if a customer chooses a selected plan of 24 months or above is allowed to recover the upfront cost of the smartphone. The launch will be available in two models i.e. 16 GB model(price Rs 34,500) and 32 GB model(price Rs 40,900).
Some of the attractive features will include:
- FaceTime for video chat.
- 5-MP rear facing camera with LED flash.
- HD video recording, and
- Apple’s A4 (operating system).
Bharti Airtel Ltd also made a launch of iPhone 4 on the same day.
Waiting for the user’s review by next friday, hope it to proves to be a boon in Indian mobile market
Here’s a chance to win lot of Microsoft goodies, its just a giveaway for the fans of Microsoft Technologies and Innovation Escalator. The goodies to be won are:
- Microsoft Imagine Cup T-shirt.
- Microsoft Cloud Computing T-shirt.
- Authorization to various Microsoft Software (DreamSpark Keys).
- Plural Sight Subscription for 90-days.
- And a bumper giveaway which may include a Windows 7 Ultimate Edition.
There are simple steps which you can follow to make yourself eligible for these giveaways, the more steps you follow more are the chances of you winning and of-course creativity will be another aspect. Steps you may follow are :
- Like Innovation Escalator and the author Shubham Saxena on facebook.
- Follow me on twitter @shubham0987.
- Do something crazy which shows you are a fan of Microsoft Technologies, share any wallpaper or resource kit or any application developed by you, write a blog on this giveaway having a link back to this page, blog about Microsoft Technologies, make videos do anything which shows you madness towards MS Technologies.
- At last leave a comment here pointing point what all you have done.
Last Date: 12th June, 2011
Winners will be chosen by the set of judges who are developers at Innovation Escalator. So get set and GO.
Hello all gamers present out there, this one is for you all… yesterday while returning from the examination center me and my friends were discussing about modifying the radio commands in counter strike (being a hosteler counter strike is the major part of our life ), so here i am with the trick to modify the the radio commands in counter strike. It will be a completely new experience when you play your favorite in our own personal or regional language, the time I had done this am not leaving my PC therefore got late to write about it.
The thing you need to know is that the radio commands in counter strike are stored in C:Program FilesCounter-Strike 1.6cstrikesoundradio in .wav format. Smart ones might have got the clue what to do next. Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Find the radio command which you need to change, they are usually by there name so there shouldn’t be any difficulty.
- Use sound recorder to record a command in which ever language you want.
- Save the recorded file with the same name which you selected in the radio commands directory.
- Replace the new recorded file with the previous one and you are done.
I have recorded many sounds, you may use any pre-recorded sound if u don’t wanna record…. it will surely add a new experience to your gaming.
Do share the links if you get any interesting sounds or if you record any. Hope you enjoy, cheers
Hello friends !! am here with the statistics of Imagine Cup 2011. Imagine Cup is a world’s premier student technology competition and am here to highlight India’s position in Imagine Cup 2011. I also participated in this competition but unluckily didn’t survived to world wide finals at New York which made me curious about the statistics of India. I was shocked when I saw the result for the world wide finals, only 3 teams from India survived to finals when we had about 10 competition categories, total 124 teams from 73 countries. If you say that more than 100 countries participate in this competition so 3 finalists from a country are enough, but according to me India is a technically rich country and 3 finalists doesn’t sound enough to me.
According to my recordings we don’t lack in talent we lack in awareness, Imagine Cup has been a great platform since past few years but yet we don’t have enough number of participation’s, just give a look at the fig. below :
the fig. clearly states that we didn’t participated in many of the competitions, all the categories of Game Development, Windows 7 and Orchard Challenge seems just resting, only 2-3 participants.
We do had a great no of entries in IT Challenge but still no finalist.
- 2383 participated.
- 511 advanced to round 2.
- 0 survived for world wide finals.
I don’t have the actual records of Software Design but roughly:
- 56 participated
- 15 advanced
- one finalist
comparing the above stats of IT challenge and Software Design a question came into my mind, Do we have just knowledge and we don’t apply them practically ??
Look into the stats and get yourself motivated for Imagine Cup 2012. We can’t change minds of people but we surely can spread awareness among students, go and register yourself use my referral code M643, and let the journey begin.